New purpose built referral centre
We'll shortly be expanding Prospect Street Dental Practice, opening an additional purpose built practice with state of the art facilities.
Located at 26 Prospect Street, just across the road from the existing practice, Prospect Street Advanced Dentistry will feature 3 brand new surgeries, offering specialist and advanced dental treatments from our highly skilled clinicians.
We'll be offering a number of benefits including:
- Disabled access - with 3 modern ground floor surgeries.
- Easier access - Chester Street public car park is conveniently located at the rear of the practice with free parking for the first 30 minutes, or 60p per hour.
- Investment in technology - CBCT scanner.
- Clinical expertise - team of highly skilled clinicians and specialists, offering a full range of dental treatments under 1 roof.
Our referral centre opens its doors at the start of December and will be welcoming new referrals in:
- Periodontal treatment
- Oral surgery
- Dental Implants
- Occlusion and TMD
- Anti snoring
- CBCT scans
If you would like to arrange a visit to the referral centre and meet the team, we'd be happy to show you around. Just give us a call to arrange.
Working in partnership with you
Put your patients in the reliable hands of our expert-led team here at Prospect Street Dental Practice. We take pride in our trusted partnerships with local dental practices throughout Caversham, Emmer Green and Reading to provide your patients with the ultimate dental service.
Our team of specialists and highly skilled clinicians have been seeing referred patients for many years. We are experienced at managing these relationships.
We welcome the discussion of any potential cases before deciding if you’d like to refer. We’ll coordinate with you throughout to ensure that your patient needs are fully met, before returning them to you upon completion of the prescribed treatment for your continued care.
All treatments are carried out with professional care and clinical excellence.
Our promise to you
- Following treatment we will always return the patient to you
- We only carry out treatments agreed with the referring dentist
- We always provide patients with a written treatment plan, including fees. A copy of this will also be sent to you as the referring dentist
- We’ll keep you informed of progress throughout